Feel disconnected from your significant other?
Frustrated by unmet goals and bad habits?
Worried about how your child will turn out?
Life gets bumpy sometimes. It is how we deal with the bumps that makes all the difference in bouncing back or staying down.
I coach from the perspective that problems are co-created. Problems don't just reside within individuals, our relationships also have an impact on how we deal with life challenges.
It is natural to blame others for your problems or even accept all the blame. But this makes it hard to see your part in problems that bug you the most. Discovering you have a choice in how you think and respond to life challenges is liberating.
You don't have to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. You can learn to think and respond differently to the challenges in your life and relationships.
Benefits of counseling are:
- Feeling less worried, angry, and negative
- Building confidence to manage your own issues
- Enjoying relationships more by staying in the now
- Managing your feelings with integrity
- Allowing others to learn from their own mistakes
Discover how your choices can liberate your personal growth and relationship connections!
19401 E US Highway 40 Ste 140
Independence, MO 64055
(Conveniently located between
Lee's Summit and Blue Springs)
(c) Copyright, 2008-2014, Marci Payne, MA, LPC
MarriageFamilyParentingAnxietyStressMental Health HealthWork
Subscription to Liberating Choices includes:
- Personal and Relationship Growth Tips
- Free "Journal for Self Discovery: 15 Questions to Increase Emotional Intimacy"
Are you ready to grow your confidence and connections?
Call to get started now:
816-373-6761 (ext 2)
Relationship Coaching Now Available!