Want to work on yourself but unsure where to begin?
Feel overwhelmed with balancing work, kids, and marriage?
Have a hard time getting out of a relationship rut?
Desire more confident and calm parenting?
It's hard to see your own part in the problems that bug you the most. But working on your part is vital to loving yourself so you can love others.
I coach people to become part of the solution instead of part of the problem. The counseling session is where preparation begins for making positive life change between sessions.
Benefits of counseling are:
- Feeling less worried, angry, and negative
- Building confidence to manage your own issues
- Enjoying relationships more by staying in the now
- Managing your feelings with integrity
- Allowing others to learn from their own mistakes
Discover how your choices can liberate your personal growth and relationship connections!
19401 E US Highway 40 Ste 140
Independence, MO 64055
(Conveniently located between
Lee's Summit and Blue Springs)
(c) Copyright, 2008-2013, Marci Payne, MA, LPC
MarriageFamilyParentingAnxietyStressMental Health HealthWork
Subscription to Liberating Choices includes:
- Personal and Relationship Growth Tips
Are you ready to grow your confidence and connections?
Call to get started now:
816-373-6761 (ext 2)